Temperature Adjustable with Micro Processor Controller and Digital Display (Includes Carrying Case).
Comparison of Heat Distribution:
The “Full Coverage” heater design of the Professional Line provides UNIFORM heat across the heating
area and surface of tire.
The redesigned heating element is HALF the diameter of our standard element, producing a much greater
density (185′ compared to 85′ of total heating element). The result is a controlled heat-up, lower surface
temperatures, and more evenly distributed heat.
- Proprietary Felted Insulation made of an Aramid Fiber is added to retain heat
- DTC Temperature Controller
- Unique “Full Coverage” Heater Design with only 9mm spacing – provides uniform heating across heating area and surface of tire.
- Nomex Insulation for Maximum Heat Retention
- Gentex Aluminized Kevlar Exterior (Adds Insulation Value and is Water & Tear Resistant.)
- Dupont Fiber Melt-Proof Inner Liner with Temperature Sensitive Dye (Shows misuse or malfunction.)
- Elastic Side Panels (Assists in insulating wheel and blocks wind.)
- Quick Disconnect Power Cord on All Models
- Digital Display Micro-Processor Temp. Controllers
- Attached to Tire Warmer
- Adjustable from Ambient to 225˚F
- Slow Heating Mode or Normal Mode
- Displays Either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Timer shows Running Time
- Carrying Case for All Models
DTC5 Temperature Controller from CHR on Vimeo.