About Chicken Hawk Racing
Chicken Hawk Racing Inc. was founded in 1992 building industrial grade electric heaters for the motor sports industry. Located in the Hudson Valley of NY our staff has specialized in designing, building and servicing the most rugged Tire Warmers in the business.
Working in all forms of motorsports from karting, motorcycle road racing, top fuel drag racing, circle track and auto road racing provides our company with a diversity rarely matched. Understanding the tires and how to manage them has set us apart from less sophisticated products that imitate our own.
We are proud to be the manufacture of choice when top Tire companies such as Michelin, Dunlop & Bridgestone choose to put their name on Tire Warmers.
Chicken Hawk Racing builds products for customers world wide and can accommodate 240v power and stocks power cords for many countries.
Our Tech Line and Service department is available to answer questions and repairs product that may have suffered from the rough-n-tumble existence in the paddock.
Since 1992 CHR tire warmers are designed, built & serviced in house in New York
CHR tire warmers are designed working with the Tire Engineers of Dunlop, Michelin & Bridgestone tires.
CHR builds the Tire Warmers that are branded:
CHR offers Trade In value on ALL old tire warmers when buying new ones
These Professional Teams have chosen to run CHR Tire Warmers
- Yoshimura Suzuki
- American Honda
- Erion Racing
- Michael Jordan Motorsports
- M4 Emgo Suzuki
- Attack Kawasaki
- Joe Gibbs Racing
- Hendricks Motorsports
- Richard Childress Racing
- Chip Ganassi Racing
- Pacific Motorsports
- Forsythe Racing
- Dyson Racing
- Highcroft Racing
CHR is the only USA manufacturer who builds and repairs Tire Warmers in the USA
Beware of inferior products that:
- Get hot Too quickly and scorch the tires (see blue lines on tires)
- Are not temperature accurate (sometimes good, sometimes not)
- Many “knock-off” brands are ALL made by one manufacturer which have the Liner separate from the Insulation. You end up with the entire heating element loose and helter-skelter. This creates hot spots and can blister a tire.
- Have no way to test warmer performance
- Have no way to repair the warmers
- Won’t sell single warmers
Our Tire Warmers proved to be so temperature accurate and durable that industrial clients such as Con Edison, NRG Energy & Dow Chemical also requested our expertise and in 2005 we created CHR Inc, Custom Heaters and Research, to cater to these clients as well.
Quality, On time with Service available after the sale
Chicken Hawk Race Team
Chicken Hawk Racing created Tire Warmers as a result of their own participation in Motorcycle and Auto Road Racing.
Company founder David Podolsky, is still active road racing motorcycles.
Racing a Ducati 1098S and a Tig-Craft Single and competing in CCS, WERA and AMA Sports events, with great results.
AMA SPORTS National Champion 2010
- STARS Heavyweight – National Champion
- Lightweight Superbike – National Champion
- Clubman – National Champion
- Heavyweight Twins Superbike – 3rd Place
Since 1999, the Chicken Hawk Team with rider David Podolsky has won eleven National Championships.
- 2010 National Champion – AMA Sports, STARS Heavyweight
- 3rd in Championship – AMA Sports – Heavyweight Twins Superbike
- National Champion – AMA Sports – Clubman Expert
- 2007 National Champion – AMA Sports – Lightweight Superbike – Expert
- 2006 2nd in Championship – AMA Sports – Lightweight Superbike –Expert
- 2005 National Champion – AMA Sports – Clubman Expert
- 2005 National Champion – AMA Sports – Lightweight Superbike- Expert
- 2004 National Champion – AMA Sports – Supertwins Expert
- 2003 National Champion – AHRMA – Sound of Thunder Premier Class
- 2003 National Champion – AHRMA – Formula 1 class—Battle of Twins
- 2002 2nd in Championship – AMA Sports – 125GP Class, Expert
- 2002 3rd in Championship – AMA Sports – Supertwins Class, Expert
- 2001 3rd in Championship – AHRMA – Sound of Thunder class (1st place at Daytona)
- 2000 National Champion – AHRMA – Sound of Singles
- 2000 National Champion – AHRMA – Sound of Thunder Premier Class
- 2000 National Champion – AHRMA – Formula 1 class—Battle of Twins
- 1999 National Champion – AHRMA – Formula 1 class—Battle of Twins
Chicken Hawk Racing is sponsored by: Dunlop Tires, MarkBilt, Heroic Leathers, Catalyst Composites, Speedy Moto, Sidi Boots, Shoei, Ohlins, Double Dog Moto & 2WF.com
4-Wheeled Chicken Hawk Racing – Racing a Porsche 914/6, Erik Madsen has had great success in the SCCA. Highlights include coming in 2nd Place in the SCCA Run-offs at Mid-Ohio in 2006.