- Great Starts – A tire that is up to temperature has more traction. This is helpful in getting good starts and making a charge in the beginning of the event.
- Helps Avoid Cold-Tire Incidents – We all know when the track goes green every racer gives his best. Cold tires incidents and off-track excursions are more common among those without tire warmers. Getting the entire tire carcass up to temperature helps tire be flexible and pliable and gives more grip.
- Improves Tire Life – Heat Cycles: Keeping your tires “warm” (125-135 F) between practice sessions saves Heat Cycles (the # of times a tire gets hot and then cools) which age your tires (the tire goes “off” meaning the best grip is gone). Cold Cutting or Cold-Tearing: High-horsepower or heavier vehicles can tend to cold-tear tires when used aggressively when the tire is cold. These “cuts” or “graining” affect Tire Performance and Life. Heating the Tire up slowly with a Tire Warmer doesn’t spend or use the active chemicals the engineers put in the tire to give it grip by “shock heating” out on the track.
- Tune your Tires – Different tire brands and different compounds work best at their specified temperature; with a temperature adjustable warmer you can heat your tires exactly as much as the tire engineers specify.
- Set your Hot Tire Pressure – Most of today’s race tires are very sensitive to operating within a couple pounds of a desired Hot Tire Pressure. Using a Tire Warmer to bring the entire carcass up to operating temperature allows you have the Hot Pressure set before turn one and ensures it is stable and will not change out on the track.
- Sizing your Tires – Those involved in Circle Track racing know the importance of having your stagger set; using a Tire Warmer to heat the tire, bringing to full Hot Pressure allows the tire to be sized well before the race. Some racers will use the warmer to manipulate the tire to create the stagger they desire.
- Chicken Hawk warmers are easy and fast to put on and the easiest/fastest to take off.
- Utilize Dupont aramid fiber insulation to keep the heat in.
- NEW: Neon Running Light tells you the unit is energized and when Full-Temp is reached!!
- NEW: Dupont patented Melt-Proof Inner Liner makes units even tougher for the fast-paced paddock!
- Chicken Hawk warmers have a heat up time and target temperature that is designed to the specifications of Dunlop, Pirelli, Michelin, Hoosier & Goodyear racing tires.
- The most durable unit using high impact thermostatic controls and Kapton heating coils.
- NEW: See the Pro-Line model – Solid State Micro-Processor controlled with Digital Display!! See your actual tire temperature and change the desired temperature with the push of a button!!
- QUALITY & PRICE – our unit is 2nd to none and is one of the most economically priced for every model!
Chicken Hawk Racing Policies
Service and Repair
CHR performs service and repair only on Chicken Hawk Racing Brand Tire Warmers in house at our NY facility. All products sent for repair should be sent in along with a Repair Form that is completely filled out.
Typical turn-around time is 2 weeks from date received.
Warranty work is treated with priority and is worked on within 2 days of being received. “Warranty” should be written on the outside of the box and on the top of the Repair Form.
All Repair are performed at a FLAT RATE cost of $85. Tire Warmers which are sent in only for Evaluation will be Bench Tested for a fee of $30 should no work be performed on the product. If it is decided a repair is necessary the Evaluation fee will be forgiven and only the $85. Flat Rate will be charged.
Product that is worn out or has damage which cannot be reliably repaired or which makes no economic sense to repair will not be repaired. If this is the case a “Trade In” of the product towards a replacement is possible- See Trade in below.
Trade in Program
We also allow our racers to trade-in their old warmers on new sets. This is usually for old warmers that have been damaged by the racers or worn out over time and need to be replaced. Many racers do this especially when they are interested in up-grading from the Standard Model to either the Pole-Position or Pro-Line models which are temperature adjustable and come with a Hard-Case.
- All Tire Warmer sets are worth a MINIMUM of $100 even if worthless as a credit towards a new set (only one trade-in set for each new set).
- The warmers are used like cash, the racer pays a portion of the new set with the old set to be traded in and we need to receive them in order to apply the credit.
All CHR Tire Warmers come with one year warranty from date of purchase.
Warranty cards MUST be filled out and sent in to our physical address within 30 days of purchase.
CHR will, at their option, repair or replace defective warmers free of charge during the warranty period, including standard UPS shipping to the customer. This includes ANY flaw during the manufacturing process including normal heat-up, temperature accuracy or failure.
The warranty only excludes misuse or abuse to the product, such as:
- Leaving the warmer plugged in or energized while NOT mounted on a tire
- Bunching or folding the warmer over during operation
- Using on the incorrect tire size, over-lapping the warmer
- Stepping on, driving over or crushing the warmer
- Driving away with the warmers still mounted
Chicken Hawk Racing stands behind our products and guarantees your satisfaction.
We guarantee our products.
Chicken Hawk Racing promises to deliver high-quality products in good condition. If, for any reason, your purchase is not satisfactory, we will gladly replace it or refund your money (excluding delivery charges). Simply return your merchandise with the original paperwork and packaging within 30 days of receiving your order. We promise to process your request in a timely manner.
We guarantee first-class customer service.
Chicken Hawk Racing is committed to making you happy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our products or services, please contact us at 845-758-0700, or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to or acknowledge your inquiry within one business day.
We guarantee your security.
Every time you shop with Chicken Hawk Racing, you are backed by our security guarantee. When you are shopping at Chicken Hawk Racing, you are shopping on our secure server, which encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card number. All credit card transactions made on the Chicken Hawk Racing Web site are protected using industry standard SSL Security. All Chicken Hawk Racing credit card transactions are cleared through our secure servers that are protected from fraud with a certificate from Verisign.
To view certificate information in Windows Internet Explorer: While in our secure order area, right-click on the bottom portion of one of our checkout pages and select the Properties item. In the Property Sheet window that appears, select the Certificates button to see certificate information. Please note: the Macintosh version of Internet Explorer does not support this functionality.
To view certificate information in Netscape Navigator: While in our secure order area, right-click (control-click on the Macintosh) on the bottom portion of one of our checkout pages and select the Page Info item.
We are so confident that your information cannot be compromised as a result of shopping at Chicken Hawk Racing, we guarantee your protection in the event of unauthorized interception and use of your credit card. If you think your credit card has been compromised as a result of shopping at Chicken Hawk Racing, please contact your credit card provider immediately. Most banks either cover all charges, or limit your liability to $50. We guarantee that if your card was compromised as a result of shopping at Chicken Hawk Racing and your bank does not cover all charges, we will compensate you for the amount of your liability, up to $50.
At Chicken Hawk Racing, we stand behind our merchandise 100%.
When returning items:
- All returned items must be in the original packaging.
- Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused and in the original packaging.
- Returned merchandise of stock size, color, etc. will be charged a 15% restocking fee. We will not give a refund for used merchandise.
- If you have received a defective item from us, return the item and a copy of your invoice. Please inform us which you prefer: a replacement item or a refund for the defective merchandise.
For orders that are damaged in shipping:
Please notify us immediately so we can take the proper steps to replace the damaged merchandise.
If you have questions about a return, please call us at 845-758-0700 or e-mail email@example.com.
Shipping varies on the size and fragility of the item purchased.
Unless otherwise specified, we ship via UPS.
At Chicken Hawk Racing , we will always work with you to ensure that you receive your item in the safest, most
economical and expedient manner possible.
Please call us at 845-758-0700 if you want to ship via Fed Ex under your account number.